Register holder is BackedByCFO Betonimiehenkuja 3D 02150 ESPOO www.backedbycfo.com
Contact person in charge of Customer Register
For more information on the personal data included in the Customer Register and how to process it, please contact the us, either by post (see address details in section 1) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register name BackedByCFO Oy:n Customer Register
Purpose of the Customer Register
- Starting a Customer relationship and onboarding a software as a service
- Customer success management and PR
- Certification of Customer transactions, including payment management
- Marketing, statistics and analytics
- Other uses for Customer success and relationship management
- Content of the Customer Register
Customer Register contains the following information (to the extent that it exists / it’s known)
- First name and last name
- Trade register or Business identification code
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Customer code
- Customer identification and API key
- Connections to the other Customers or organizations
- Special offerings and agreements (not valid and valid agreements)
- Customer order, transaction and payment transactions
- Feedback and possible reclamations
BackedbyCFO may only the Customer Register information only for the intended use. However, the data may be used in the other registers of the Register holder as well as the business development and for statistical purposes.
- Regular data sources, information about our Customer is provided and collected on a regular basis:
From the Customer itrself via web pages, by e-mail, telephone, customer meeting or similar. Business registers or other similar private or public registers The website of an existing or potential new customer or other publicly available information. In addition, information can only be obtained with the explicit consent of the data subject.
- Regular disclosure of information and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
To the extent permitted by the Personal Data Act and the EU Data Protection Regulation, data may be transferred to and stored on behalf of a Register Holder outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
- Rights of the data: Right of inspection and rectification
- Principles of Registry Security
- Manual data is not stored electronically
- Only those employees who have the right to handle customer information for their work are eligible for the use of a customer information system.
- Each user has their own username and password for the system.
- In addition, each user has been given training in data protection, and an agreement on the confidentiality and confidentiality of register information has been drawn up with him. Data is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means.